Submit Guest post – Guidelines for Timesin
Note: Kindly read carefully to get approval for your guest post. We have rewritten the rules in 7/31/2018.
Want to contribute an article to one of the biggest News Network communities in the world?
Timesin is a Popular news Distribution Network around the world around 158+ bloggers and professional writers who have contributed one or more guest posts. But before you submit a guest post at Timesin, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
Timesin has been online since 2012 and is one of the most popular news Distribution Network in the “Latest News Updates, Health, Fitness, Sports” and “online marketing” niches. The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talents, and perhaps most importantly, give something back to the community.
How can you become a Timesin contributor?
To become a regular contributor at Timesin, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the homepage and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share.
- Here are a few of the categories that I accept articles from.
Please do remember to do a search on Timesin to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Latest News, Celebrity News, Fitness Tips, Health Tips, and Finance.
- How to Guides (and how-to’s on using these).
- Making money online tips and ideas.
- “How-to’s” and listified articles.
- Top 10, Top 20 Articles.
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Article Quality: Articles should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food; no one loves incomplete articles. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece which is written specifically for the Timesin audience.
- Credit: Timesin respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it. If you are writing tutorials, take a screenshot. If you are writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images.
- If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to Timesin Youtube channel. Just create a video, drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos.
- Self-promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to Timesin.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Timesin. Also, by submitting a post to Timesin, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments. This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.
Contribute your post to Timesin
If you have read and understood all of the guidelines mentioned above, here is how you can submit the article.
Note: All Articles published through this form will be No-Follow links and we will remove the articles if the articles or not good.
Contact us us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org